Nov 16, 2010

Why I've decided to start this blog

I've bought battery on ebay  for my HP laptop, and as you guess, it is not working.
What I am aware from onestockusa conditions is that I have to pay for return shipment.
What is not clear is who will pay resending of shipment?
Shipment in one direction itself is more expensive than the battery.


After several mails sent to onestockusa with no answer I realized that the dead end is reached.
I have decided not to send the battery back. It is too expensive and there is no guarantee that I will get the replacement battery that works.
Onestockusa did actually send email trying to buy positive feedback for US$3.
Hello,
We would like to thank you for purchasing an item from us on eBay. We would
appreciate if you leave us a positive feedback with 5 stars rating.  If you
feel any part of your experience with us was less than five stars, please
contact us and we will do our best to satisfy you.  As a limited time offer,
we are offering $3.00 CASH BACK to our customers who leave a positive feedback
with 5 star rating on all categories.

Buying votes on feedback - not with me.
The battery will be instead opened and tested part by part in our university labs.
Results and report with methods and pictures will be published in this blog.


2 comments:

  1. Great job! I have bought one replacement battery fro my old HP laptop, and the same thing happend for me. In my case, the HP BATTERY CHECK program shows that 1 cell is not charged (0 millivolt), Do you have any idea??? What can I do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I real diy I came here to your blog then decided not to try to repair my battery pack. Much better to just buy one. Thanks for helping.

    ReplyDelete